There can be multiple reasons behind [pii_email_3c4b34de2e37cd3e1ddb] OutLook Error the most common reasons can be:
- Bad synchronization
- Antivirus applications
- Unknown error attacks
- Large attachments
- Outlook data file error
- Unpleasant files, and many
This article provides you with multiple solutions for fixing this issue .
Lets See how to fix [pii_email_3c4b34de2e37cd3e1ddb] outlook error
1. Verify Outlook email account settings
1) By opening your outlook, select the account for which you want to check email account settings
2) After this, click on the file tab present on the ribbon
3) Select info and choose the account for your email id
4) Click on account settings, a menu as a drop-down list appears. Click on the account settings.
5) On the window of account settings, make sure that the email address is chosen and click on change.
6) Verify the basic accounts settings .
2. Uninstall Antivirus software
Most of the time outlook occurs when there is any antivirus is installed on your system. Some kind of antivirus software often expose themselves as an add-in the outlook and hence can disable through Outlook. The best way to troubleshoot outlook send and receive error is to find any antivirus software functioning in your system and uninstall or disable it.
3. Clean Outlook Mails
Outbox mails need to be deleted or cleared after every few months. Lots of mail can be stuck in your outbox and that can prevent the new mails to come.
- Go to your outlook account and click on send receive tab
- Select the option to work from Offline
- Select all the emails from Outbox and move all of them to the Draft folder.
Your Outbox folder is now clean. Now this will be enabled for sending the pending emails and receiving the new mails.