Are u Facing [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] Outlook Error . Let us see how to fix
Method 1 to Fix [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] :
- Step 1:Open ‘MS Outlook’ on your computer and click File. Click Options and then select Mail from the list.
- Step 2:Scroll down to the ‘Send messages’ section. Locate the Empty Auto-Complete List button and click it.
- Step 3:Windows displays a warning asking whether you are sure you want to empty the list. Click Yes.
- Step 4:This solves the Outlook 2016 error code when using Outlook 2016 on your computer.
If above method not able to solve your issue , try below Method
- Step 1:Press the Win and R keys on your keyboard at the same time. The Run window opens. Type ‘regedit’ and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Step 2:Go to HKey_Current_User Software Microsoft Windows Current Version Explorer User Shell Folders.
- Step 3:Now, check whether the Personal value data(folder path) is set to ‘%UserProfile%\Documents.’ If it is not, change it to this path to solve Outlook error.
- Step 4:Try launching MS Outlook and check whether the ‘unknown error’ issue is cleared.
Increase server time-out setting
If the error message is accompanied by a time-out error message, you can resolve this problem by increasing the server time-out setting in Outlook. To increase the server time-out setting, use below method
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- Click to select the target POP3 account, and then click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Gradually increase the server time-out setting until the issue is resolved.
Note : please Contact Micro Soft Support Staff before trying this methods and under there guidance try to resolve this [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] error !!!