Are u Facing [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] Outlook Error . Let us see how to fix
Method 1 to Fix [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] :
- Step 1:Open ‘MS Outlook’ on your computer and click File. Click Options and then select Mail from the list.
- Step 2:Scroll down to the ‘Send messages’ section. Locate the Empty Auto-Complete List button and click it.
- Step 3:Windows displays a warning asking whether you are sure you want to empty the list. Click Yes.
- Step 4:This solves the Outlook 2016 error code when using Outlook 2016 on your computer.
If above method not able to solve your issue , try below Method
- Step 1:Press the Win and R keys on your keyboard at the same time. The Run window opens. Type ‘regedit’ and click OK to open the Registry Editor.
- Step 2:Go to HKey_Current_User Software Microsoft Windows Current Version Explorer User Shell Folders.
- Step 3:Now, check whether the Personal value data(folder path) is set to ‘%UserProfile%\Documents.’ If it is not, change it to this path to solve Outlook error.
- Step 4:Try launching MS Outlook and check whether the ‘unknown error’ issue is cleared.
Increase server time-out setting
If the error message is accompanied by a time-out error message, you can resolve this problem by increasing the server time-out setting in Outlook. To increase the server time-out setting, use below method
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- Click to select the target POP3 account, and then click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Gradually increase the server time-out setting until the issue is resolved.
This error [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] may occur if there is a problem with the Outlook Mobile Manager installation. Another program such as a messaging program or anti-virus program may have prevented files for Outlook Mobile Manager from being installed correctly. To resolve this issue, shut down any extra programs, and then reinstall Outlook Mobile Manager.
This error [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] may occur if there is a problem at the SMTP server that you are using to forward messages to your device. The 2901 and 2903 error codes differ from error codes 2900 and 2902 in that they are transient error codes rather than permanent failures. When these codes occur, message forwarding is retried. These error messages may indicate a problem with network connectivity, but they may indicate that the server is down or unreachable temporarily. The error response code is a 400 level error code. The actual HTTP 400 level error message that was received with an extended error response string from the service is included in the log entry. The extended error response is a delivery status notification error code as described in RFC 1893. The combination of the 400 level error messages and the delivery status notification error code in the log should give an indication of where the problem is occurring. The following list describes the HTTP 400 level error messages that may occur.
Note : please Contact Micro Soft Support Staff before trying this methods and under there guidance try to resolve this [pii_email_7cef1d1c98a5f83e63fb] error !!!